A tannin-rich extract derived from the edible fruit of the Terminalia bellerica tree helps keep uric acid levels within healthy range.1
This patent-pending, standardized extract from Terminalia bellerica supports healthy expression of two critical enzymes involved in uric acid metabolism:
- Xanthine oxidase,
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS)
The name of this standardized Terminalia bellerica extract is Uric Acid Control. The suggested dose is one capsule twice a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Rani U, Kishan P, Chandrasekhar N. Publication pending.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Ayuric™ Terminalia bellerica extract (fruit) [std. to 15% tannins]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica.
Ayuric™ is a trademark of Natreon, Inc. with patents pending.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily after breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.