Ultra Natural Prostate formula has been upgraded numerous times so that it contains the most scientifically substantiated nutrients to help protect the prostate gland and maintain its health function. The latest formulation of Ultra Natural Prostate contains the following key ingredients:
- Standardized lignans from flax seed and Norway spruce knotwood convert to enterolactone in the intestine, which is then absorbed into the bloodstream to provide support for prostate cells against excess estrogen levels.1-3Testosterone often converts to estrogen at higher rates as men age—and prostate cells are sensitive to estrogen's growth stimulatory effects.4,5
- AprèsFlex®, an extract of Boswellia, supports normal inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase or 5-LOX, an enzyme that is associated with undesirable cell division changes.6,7 AprèsFlex® absorbs into the blood nearly 52% better than standard Boswellia, for superior effectiveness.8
- Nettle root extract helps support prostate cells against excess estrogen levels by mitigating the activity of the aromatase enzyme needed to create estrogens.9,10
- Saw palmetto extract helps inhibit dihydrotestosterone (DHT) activity in the prostate, helps inhibit alpha-adrenergic receptor activity (to support normal urinary flow), and helps regulate inflammatory reactions in the prostate.11-14
- Pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract helps suppress prostaglandin production in the prostate and supports healthy urination patterns.18,19
- Pumpkin seed supercritical CO2 oil, from select pumpkins, enhances the composition of free fatty acids and augments saw palmetto's benefits.15-17
- Beta-sitosterol is a biologically active constituent of pygeum and saw palmetto20 that enhances pygeum's protective effects and helps improve quality of life.21,22
- Graminex® Flower Pollen Extract™, a European pollen extract has been shown to help relax the smooth muscles of the urethra and help regulate inflammatory reactions.23-25
- Boron has been shown to slow elevation of prostate-specific antigen (PSA), seemingly a result of this mineral's positive effect on the body's regulation of protein-degrading enzymes.26-28
- Lycopene, a carotenoid associated with the tomato's red color, supports efficient cellular communication, helps maintain healthy DNA, regulates hormonal metabolism, and promotes healthy prostate size and structure.29-35
- Phospholipids enhance the absorption of active compounds.
Ultra Natural Prostate provides scientifically validated standardized botanical extracts that have been shown to promote healthy prostate function. No other prostate protection formula provides such a broad array of nutrients to support the multiple factors involved in maintaining a healthy prostate gland.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jan;60(1):129-35.
2. J Med Food. 2008 Jun;11(2):207-14.
3. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008;17:3241-51.
4. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2006 Nov;1089:201-17.
5. Aging Male. 2002 Jun;5(2):98-102.
6. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2013 Sep;45 (9):709-19
7. Pharmacology. 2007;79(1):34-41.
8. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011 Aug;354(1-2):189-97.
9. Phytomedicine. 2007 Aug;14(7-8):568-79.
10. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2008 Aug;8(6):646-82.
11. Curr Opin Urol. 2005 Jan;15(1):45-8.
12. Am J Chin Med. 2004;32(3):331-8.
13. Adv Ther. 2010 Aug;27(8):555-63.
14. J Inflamm (Lond). 2013 Mar 14;10(1):11.
15. Urol Int. 2011;87(2):218-24.
16. Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Winter;3(4):323-7.
17. J Med Food. 1999;2(1):21-7.
18. Available at: link. Accessed September 17, 2013.
19. Endocrine. 2007 Feb;31(1):72-81.
20. World J Urol. 2002 Apr;19(6):426-35.
21. Br J Urol. 1997;80:427-32.
22. Available at: http://www.med.nyu.edu/content?ChunkIID=21555. Accessed September 17, 2013.
23. Eur Urol. 2009 Sep;56(3):544-51.
24. Nihon Hinyokika Gakkai Zasshi. 2002 May;93(4):539-47.
25. BJU Int. 2000 May;85(7):836-41.
26. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2010 May 1;10(4):346-51.
27. Arch Pharm (Weinheim). 2004 Apr;337(4):183-7.
28. Toxicol Pathol. 2004 Jan-Feb;32(1):73-8.
29. BJU Int. 2003 Sep;92(4):375-8.
30. Nutr Cancer. 2009 Nov;61(6):775-83.
31. J Nutr. 2008 Jan;138(1):49-53.
32. Aktuelle Urol. 2009 Jan;40(1):37-43.
33. FASEB J. 2004 Jun;18(9):1019-21.
34. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2002 Mar 6;94(5):391-8.
35. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2004 Mar;13(3):340-5.
Serving Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
Saw Palmetto CO2 extract (fruit) [providing 272 mg total fatty acids]
Graminex® Flower Pollen Extract™ (from rye)
AprèsFlex® Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [providing 14 mg AKBA†]
Pumpkin seed oil [providing 170 mg total fatty acids]
Stinging and Dwarf nettle extracts (root)
Pygeum extract (bark)
Lycopene [from natural tomato extract (fruit)]
Beta-Sitosterol (from pine)
Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend [HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) (knot wood) and Flax (seed) lignan extracts]
Boron (as Albion® bororganic glycine)
Other ingredients: gelatin, soy lecithin, glycerin, sunflower oil, purified water, soy fatty acids, carob color, maltodextrin, beeswax, rosemary extract.
AprèsFlex® is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas – Laila Nutra LLC. U.S. Patent No. 8,551,496 and other patents pending.
HMRlignan™ is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
Albion® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
† 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid
|Dosage and Use|
- Take two softgels daily divided between morning and evening, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
•KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
•DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
•Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
•When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
•To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, call 1-866-280-2852