- Maintains bone density by facilitating calcium transport into bone
- Promotes a healthy heart and vascular system
- Includes the most bioavailable forms of vitamin K1 and K2
- Bioavailable over a sustained 24-hour period
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate)
Vitamin K activity
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)
Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7)
Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob color.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.