Strontium has been prescribed in Europe for years to promote healthy bone aging. Strontium is a trace mineral whose metabolism is closely linked to that of calcium. (It resembles calcium at the molecular level.) Strontium concentrates in the skeletal system, where it plays a key role in supporting bone tissue density.
The suggested daily serving of 3 vegetarian Strontium Caps supplies 750 mg of this vital trace mineral. Strontium Caps are part of a daily nutrient regimen for individuals in need of especially comprehensive bone health support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
Strontium (as strontium citrate)
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take three (3) capsules once daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For optimal absorption, take on an empty stomach and at least two hours apart from calcium, magnesium or antacids.
Do not take this product if you have severe kidney impairment or are taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics. Consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are at high risk for blood clots or are taking blood thinning medications. This product is not intended for children, young adults, or pregnant or lactating women.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.