- Women benefit from additional nutritional support for their urinary tract
- Studies show that polyphenols in cranberry support urinary tract health
- A unique patented process provides benefits of whole cranberry
- Each daily dose provides anthocyanin equivalent to seven 8-ounce glasses of cranberry juice cocktail
Ellirose™ is derived from Hibiscus sabdariffa, a species native to Africa. Scientific analysis has shown that this species' flower and calyx (the green floral envelope surrounding the blossom) are rich in active polyphenols, including flavonoids, sambubiosides, and anthocyanins.
Life Extension uses a unique, patented process in the manufacture of Cran-Max®concentrated cranberry. Each capsule of Optimized Cran-Max® with Ellirose™ supplies the complete phenolic profile of the whole cranberry plus hibiscus polyphenols in a standardized form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Cranberry whole fruit concentrate
Ellirose™ hibiscus extract (flower, calyx) [std. to 45% total phenolics]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, magnesium hydroxide.
Cran-Max® and Bio-Shield® are registered trademarks of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc. Ellirose™ is a trademark of Naturex, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Avoid use during pregnancy.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.