NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ promotes systemic youthful functions by providing nicotinamide riboside — a patented compound for reversing the age-related decline in NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) levels. Found in every cell in the body, this enzyme plays a critical role in maintaining healthy cellular metabolism. Nicotinamide riboside represents an innovative advance to combat aging that functions via unique mechanisms not found in typical dietary supplements. And with NAD+ Cell Regenerator™, you now have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+enzyme for refreshed vitality.
Benefits at a Glance
- Promotes systemic youthful functions
- Supports healthy cellular metabolism
- Regulates genes that control aging
- Supports energy levels and physical performance
- Preserves cognitive function during aging
- Promotes insulin activity
Fight Fatigue and Lack of Motivation with More Energy
If you are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation, it may be due to the age-related decline in NAD+ levels1 and subsequent impairment of healthy cellular metabolism.2 NAD+ promotes systemic youthful functions and is found in every cell in the body.3 In addition, NAD+ plays an essential role in regulating genes4,5 that control aging.6,7
Nicotinamide Riboside Boosts NAD+ and Promotes Systemic Youthful Functions
Newly patented nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+ in the body.8,9 For the first time, aging humans have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+ enzyme for refreshed vitality. Nicotinamide riboside has been documented to help replenish cellular NAD+ and in the process:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) gene activation,6
- Enhance growth and efficiency of mitochondria — supporting energy levels and physical performance,6
- Favorably modulate metabolism,6
- Contribute to neuronal health — supporting cognitive function during aging,10-12
- Promote insulin sensitivity — supporting healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range.6
Due to license restrictions, this product is not for sale to doctors and MLM wholesalers in the USA, Canada or the Philippines.
See references below. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
NIAGEN® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc., Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- PLoS One. 2008 May 21;3(5):e2267.
- Cell. 2007 May 4;129(3):473-84.
- Nature. 2000 Feb 17;403(6771):795-800.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Cell. 2013 Jul 18;154(2):430-41.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Nov;16(6):657-61.
- EMBO Mol Med. 2014 Apr 6;6(6):721-31.
- Neurobiol Aging. 2013 Jun;34(6):1581-8.
- J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 16;26(33):8484-91.
- Front Biosci. 2007 Jan 1;12:1863-88.