NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ promotes systemic youthful functions by providing nicotinamide riboside — a patented compound for reversing the age-related decline in NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) levels. Found in every cell in the body, this enzyme plays a critical role in maintaining healthy cellular metabolism. Nicotinamide riboside represents an innovative advance to combat aging that functions via unique mechanisms not found in typical dietary supplements. And with NAD+ Cell Regenerator™, you now have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+enzyme for refreshed vitality.
Benefits at a Glance
- Promotes systemic youthful functions
- Supports healthy cellular metabolism
- Regulates genes that control aging
- Supports energy levels and physical performance
- Preserves cognitive function during aging
- Promotes insulin activity
Fight Fatigue and Lack of Motivation with More Energy
If you are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation, it may be due to the age-related decline in NAD+ levels1 and subsequent impairment of healthy cellular metabolism.2 NAD+ promotes systemic youthful functions and is found in every cell in the body.3 In addition, NAD+ plays an essential role in regulating genes4,5 that control aging.6,7
Nicotinamide Riboside Boosts NAD+ and Promotes Systemic Youthful Functions
Newly patented nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+ in the body.8,9 For the first time, aging humans have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+ enzyme for refreshed vitality. Nicotinamide riboside has been documented to help replenish cellular NAD+ and in the process:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) gene activation,6
- Enhance growth and efficiency of mitochondria — supporting energy levels and physical performance,6
- Favorably modulate metabolism,6
- Contribute to neuronal health — supporting cognitive function during aging,10-12
- Promote insulin sensitivity — supporting healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range.6
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
NIAGEN® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc., Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- PLoS One. 2008 May 21;3(5):e2267.
- Cell. 2007 May 4;129(3):473-84.
- Nature. 2000 Feb 17;403(6771):795-800.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Cell. 2013 Jul 18;154(2):430-41.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Nov;16(6):657-61.
- EMBO Mol Med. 2014 Apr 6;6(6):721-31.
- Neurobiol Aging. 2013 Jun;34(6):1581-8.
- J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 16;26(33):8484-91.
- Front Biosci. 2007 Jan 1;12:1863-88.