Scientific evidence links poor oral health with inflammatory and oxidative stress throughout the body,1-5 particularly concerning arterial health6,7 and immune function.8,9 Fortunately, studies show that regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing with a mouthwash help promote good oral health.10,11
Life Extension® Toothpaste is fluoride-free and contains innovative ingredients for effective oral care:
- Coenzyme Q10 — a powerful antioxidant, effective in promoting healthy teeth and gums12,13
- Green Tea — an herbal antioxidant containing catechins14,15
- Hydrogen Peroxide — cleanses teeth and gums16
- Aloe Vera — facilitates natural healing17,18
- Xylitol — a natural sweetener that won’t decay teeth19-21
- Folic Acid — for healthier and more resilient gums22,23
- Lactoferrin — supports healthy oral hygiene24-26
- Squalane — an antioxidant derived from olives27
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
Calcium Carbonate, Water, Glycerin, PEG-8, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Ubiquinone, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Colloidal Silver, Lactoferrin, Squalane, Folic Acid.
|Dosage and Use|
- Adults and children 2 years and older; brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist.
- Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established.