Successful aging is often dependent on a dynamic immune system. But just having a "strong" immune system isn't enough.1 A healthy and youthful body requires balanced immune-cell signaling to maintain effective and responsive immunity.1
The plant known as Tinospora Cordifolia has a long tradition of use in Ayurvedic medicine.2,3
Tinofend® is a standardized extract of active Tinospora compounds that work synergistically4,5 to help maintain the balanced cellular responsiveness, sensitivity and strength of an optimized and properly-modulated immune response.6-13
Tinofend® promotes optimal immune health three ways:
- Helps support the activity that regulates immune response and enhances the function of protective cells called macrophages.5,8
- Helps limit the number of eosinophils (type of white blood cell) already within normal range.13
- Provides polysaccharides to help optimize the immune system’s normal defenses, including neutrophil (type of white blood cell) function.4,13
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial on humans found that Tinofend® produced significant changes in several immune parameters that are known to help support healthy, immune system modulation.13 (See references below) These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
Tinofend® (Tinospora cordifolia) extract (stem) [std. to 20% polysaccharides (180 mg)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), potato starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Tinofend® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take two capsules (2) daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 Feb;43(2):61-5.
- Ayu. 2012 Jan-Mar;33(1):38-43.
- BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011;11:5.
- Indian J Exp Biol. 2012 Sep;50(9):612-7.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Jun 14;141(3):918-26.
- Int J Ayurveda Res. 2010 Apr;1(2):112-21.
- Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2009 Nov;105(5):301-6.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2007 Oct;7(10):1375-86.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2006 Dec 5;6(12):1815-24.
- Indian J Gastroenterol. 1993 Jan;12(1):5-8.
- Indian J Med Sci. 2007;61(6): 347-55.
- J Vector Borne Dis. 2005 Mar;42(1):36-8.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2005(96):445-9.