1. Home
  2. Athletic Formulas*
  3. Electro Endurance® Energy Mix Powder - 2.2 lbs.

Electro Endurance® Energy Mix Powder - 2.2 lbs.

Your Price: $24.75
Retail Price:$32.99
You save:$8.24(25%)
Code Number: -526.0-
With Hydrolyzed Whey Delays Fatigue* Free-Form Aminos Natural Orange Flavor During exercise, the body loses water and minerals (electrolytes), and glycogen (carbohydrate) stores are depleted. In addition, muscle tissue is being temporarily stressed. Scientific studies have indicated that post-exercise nutrition can be critical for optimization of electrolyte replacement, muscle recovery, restoration of glycogen stores, and ultimately for maximizing performance and endurance.* According to research, immediate replacement of minerals and carbohydrate, when combined with easily assimilated protein, enhances amino acid uptake into muscle cells, thereby helping to delay fatigue.* NOW® Sports Electro Endurance® contains all of the elements necessary for post-exercise recovery.* Electro Endurance® combines a special mix of simple and complex carbohydrates, protein, and electrolytes to optimize recovery time.* Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume.

Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx. 45 g) Servings Per Container: about 22 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.® Daily Value not established. Calories 150   Total Fat < 0.5 g < 1%* Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 30 g 10%*    Sugars 25 g ® Protein 6 g 12%* Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene) 1300 IU 26% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg 417% Vitamin E   (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100% Calcium (from Calcium Citrate) 50 mg 5% Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 180 mg 45% Sodium 65 mg 3% Potassium   (from Potassium Gluconate) 250 mg 7% Whey Protein Hydrolysate (Instantized) 4 g ® L-Glutamine (Free-Form) 1 g ® L-Arginine (Free-Form) 500 mg ® L-Valine (Free-Form) 500 mg ® L-Isoleucine (Free-Form) 250 mg ® L-Leucine (Free-Form) 250 mg ® Other Ingredients:  Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids (complex carbohydrate), Dextrose, Fructose, Rice Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Orange Juice Powder and Annatto Extract. Contains milk and soy. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.

Suggested Usage and Storage
Mix 1 scoop in 8-12 oz. of water or your favorite beverage before, during, and after your workout. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.

See also

Recently Viewed Items

TOP