Cytokine Suppress™ with EGCG includes mung beans and green tea, which support the natural process of the immune system's inflammatory activity. This potent benefit is delivered by the flavonoids and other molecules found primarily in the seed coat of the mung bean and the compound EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) in green tea. These compounds work together to help modulate a healthy immune system response. Add Cytokine Suppress™ with EGCG to your supplement regimen today to promote a balanced inflammatory response.
Benefits at a Glance
- Contains extract of mung bean and EGCG from green tea
- Helps regulate levels of HMGB1 protein
- Aids in controlling levels of inflammatory cytokines
- Balances inflammatory response
As you age, maintaining a balanced inflammatory response becomes increasingly important to maintaining your whole-body health.1-3 That's where Cytokine Suppress™ with EGCG comes in.
Mung beans and green tea have long been used in traditional Asian cuisine and medicine to support the natural process of the immune system's inflammatory activity. Acting together, these compounds help regulate levels, among those within the normal range, of a protein molecule known as HMGB1.4-6 This molecule controls the signaling compounds known as cytokines that generate inflammation.7,8 What's more, the mung bean seed coat extract has been shown to support the body's natural antioxidant defense system.9
The result of this beneficial modulatory support is a healthy and balanced inflammatory response, which is particularly important as we age. Add Cytokine Suppress™ with EGCG to your supplement regimen today to promote a balanced inflammatory response. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Curr Alzheimer Res. 2007 Apr;4(2):117-22.
- JAMA. 2004 Feb 11;291(6):704-10.
- Nutr Rev. 2007 Dec;65(12 Pt 2):S173-6.
- Biol Psychiatry. 2003 Sep 1;54(5):566-72.
- Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;23(1):15-39.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:498467.
- Med Hypotheses. 2006;66(3):660-3.
- Eur J Pharmacol. 2012 Feb 15;676(1-3):51-6.
- PLoS One. 2007;2(11):e1153.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Cytokine Suppress™ mung bean extract (coat) [providing 24 mg vitexin, 24 mg isovitexin]
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) [from green tea extract (leaf)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule daily without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.