The formula in Cardio Peak™ with Standardized Hawthorn and Arjuna gives you two clinically studied botanical extracts that deliver optimum support for normal heart muscle function and coronary artery health.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Two powerful cardiotonics support healthy heart function
- Hawthorn extract supports heart muscle contractions
- Provides protection against damaging oxidative molecules
- Arjuna helps protect critical endothelial layer in coronary arteries
- Use as part of overall cardioprotective program
Cardiotonics have traditionally been used to improve heart function and vitality. Formulated for optimum heart muscle health, Cardio Peak™ with Standardized Hawthorn and Arjuna provides dual cardiotonic support.
Extensive research demonstrates that the botanical extracts hawthorn and arjuna deliver optimum support for normal health muscle function and coronary artery health.1-17
Used for centuries for heart health, the cardiotonic effects of hawthorn extract have been well documented in numerous clinical trials.1,9-12 Hawthorn contains specific bioflavonoid complexes targeted to help promote normal circulation and efficient heart muscle function.2,5,13
Studies indicate that the constituents in hawthorn powerfully support:
- Strong contractive force of the human heart muscle.3
- Protection for heart muscle cells from oxidant damage.1,2
- Normal gene expression to promote cardiovascular health.2,4,5
- Improved cardiovascular performance.11
Studies have also strongly affirmed arjuna extract's role in complementing the effects of hawthorn in support of enhanced heart function.14-17 A number of scientific studies have shown that arjuna delivers strong support for:
- Enhanced heart muscle tone, improving its "squeeze" and increasing the amount of blood it can pump each second without exhaustion.16
- Healthy endothelial function.8
- Improved exercise endurance.17
A comprehensive program that includes diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes is important to your cardiovascular health. For unique cardiotonic support for a strong and healthy heart, Cardio Peak™ with Standardized Hawthorn and Arjuna may become a key element in your daily regimen! (See references below)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
Rejuna™ arjuna 10:1 extract (bark) [std. to 40% polyphenols]
Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) [from standardized hawthorn extract (leaf, flower, stem)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
Rejuna™ is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take two (2) capsules twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(1):1-10.
- Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009 Jan;34(1):96-9.
- J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2000 May;35(5):700-7.
- Arzneimittelforschung. 1993 Sep;43(9):945-9.
- Life Sci. 2004 Feb 27;74(15):1945-55.
- J Assoc Physicians India. 2001 Feb;49:231-5.
- Indian Heart J. 2004 Mar-Apr;56(2):123-8.
- Life Sci. 2003 Oct 10;73(21):2727-39.
- Fortschr Med. 1993 Jul 20;111(20-21):352-4.
- Eur J Heart Fail. 2008 Dec;10(12):1255-63.
- Fortschr Med. 1996 Aug 30;114(24):291-6.
- Phytomedicine. 2011 Nov 15;18(14):1214-9.
- Arzneimittelforschung. 1997 Jul;47(7):821-5.
- Indian J Exp Biol. 2011 Apr;49(4):282-8.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:487916.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Nov 1;114(2):114-29.
- Indian Heart J. 2002 Mar-Apr;54(2):170-5.