Combating excess dietary fat can be challenging. But CalReduce Selective Fat Binder safely binds to excess fats in your body and can help you maintain a healthy weight. The primary ingredient in this formula is alpha-cyclodextrin, a patented super-fiber that selectively absorbs fat molecules from your food before they enter your bloodstream — without gastrointestinal side effects.
And research shows that alpha-cyclodextrin selectively binds to unhealthy saturated and trans fats without affecting healthy fats such as polyunsaturated fatty acids.1 Furthermore, alpha-cyclodextrin safely improves metabolic health by maintaining healthy blood sugar levels within normal range and removing harmful fats from the bloodstream.
Chew two tablets immediately after a fat-containing meal, once or twice daily, and make CalReduce (along with a healthy diet and regular exercise) your best defense against unwanted dietary fat!
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Individual results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements. 2013;(5):9-15.
Serving Size 2 chewable tablets
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
FBCx® Alpha Cyclodextrin
Other ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, stearic acid, calcium silicate, guar gum, L-leucine, natural peppermint flavor, citric acid, stevia, maltodextrin, modified food starch, gum arabic.
FBCx® is a trademark of Soho Flordis International Pty Ltd.
|Dosage and Use|
- Chew two (2) tablets immediately after a fat-containing meal, once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not swallow tablets whole.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.