Combating excess dietary fat is one of the most difficult challenges for those trying to lose weight and avoid the effects of unhealthy lipids.*
CalReduce Selective Fat Binder safely binds to excess fats in your body and can help you maintain a healthy weight. The primary ingredient in this formula is alpha-cyclodextrin, a patented super-fiber that absorbs fat molecules from your food before they enter your bloodstream. This soluble fiber absorbs nine times its weight in dietary fat—without undesirable gastrointestinal side effects.1 And research shows that alpha-cyclodextrin selectively binds to unhealthy saturated and trans fats without affecting healthy fats such as polyunsaturated fatty acids.2,3 In one experimental study, it was shown that alpha-cyclodextrin caused an approximately 13% increase in beneficial omega-3 DHA blood levels.3
Chewing the recommended two tablets after each fat-containing meal binds up to 36 grams of pure dietary fat, assuming you eat two fat-containing meals daily. This is sufficient to decrease up to 320 calories from the fat in your food.1 If all your daily meals are high in fat, chew two tablets of CalReduce Selective Fat Binder with each of your three meals to reduce your caloric intake up to 500 calories a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Nutrition and Dietary Supplements.2013;(5):9-15.
2. FASEB J. 2007;21(701):A730.
3. Metabolism. 2008 Aug;57(8):1046-5
Serving Size 2 chewable tablets
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
FBCx® Alpha Cyclodextrin
Other ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, stearic acid, calcium silicate, xanthan gum, L-leucine, natural peppermint flavor, citric acid, stevia, gum arabic.
FBCx® is a trademark of Soho Flordis International Pty Ltd.
|Dosage and Use|
- Chew two (2) tablets immediately after a fat-containing meal, once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not swallow tablets whole.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.