As we get older, our eyes become vulnerable to a variety of insults that can cause irritation. Applying lubricating eye drops several times a day can alleviate discomfort. The Brite Eyes III formula contains two clinically validated lubricants (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without irritation. The Brite Eyes III formula also contains the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine, which helps protect the active ingredients against glycation.1-6
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual vials that hold five milliliters each. This type of packaging in two individual vials reduces the risk of bacterial contamination. And having two vials also makes it convenient for consumers to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse or pocket ... or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Vet Ophthalmol. 2006 Sep-Oct;9(5):311-6.
- Mech Ageing Dev. 2005 Oct;126(10):1034-9.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2005 Jun 30;1741(1-2):120-6.
- Sci Aging Knowledge Environ. 2005 May 4;2005(18):pe12.
- Life Sci. 2004 Jul 30;75(11):1379-89.
- Arch Biochem Biophys. 2004 Jul 1;427(1):110-5.
Inactive ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, sterile water.
|Dosage and Use|
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.