AMPK is an enzyme that serves as the body's master regulating
switch. It inhibits multiple damaging factors by revitalizing aging cells.1
Found in every cell,2,3
AMPK promotes longevity factors that have been shown to extend life span in
numerous organisms.1,4 Increasing AMPK signaling "turns
off" many damaging effects of aging, thus enabling cells to return to
their youthful vitality.5
Life Extension® scientists have
compiled years of research to create AMPK Activator, a specialized dual-extract
formulation that supports AMPK activation for health optimization. This natural
formula supports AMPK enzymatic activities required to safely support a more
youthful cellular environment.
Importance of AMPK
Greater AMPK (adenosine
monophosphate-activated protein kinase) activation has been shown to help
target damaging factors of aging.5 Studies show increased AMPK
activity supports reduced fat storage,6 new mitochondria
production,7 and the promotion of healthy blood glucose and lipids already
within normal range.4
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease.
1. J Mol Med (Berl). 2011 Jul;89(7):667-76.
2. J Proteome Res. 2011 Apr 1;10(4):1690-7.
3. Circ Res. 2007 Feb 16;100(3):328-41.
4. Physiol Rev. 2009 89:1025–78.
5. Age (Dordr). 2014 Apr;36(2):641-63.
6. Clin Sci (Lond). 2013 Apr;124(8):491-507.
7. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2002 Dec 10;99 (25):15983-7.
8. Bioorg Med Chem. 2011 Nov 1;19(21):6254-60.
9. Carbohydr Polym. 2012 Jul 1;89(3):942-7.
10. Biotechnol Lett. 2012 Sep;34(9):1607-16.
11. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2014 Jan;22(1):63-71.
12. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2011 May;92(2):e41-6.
13. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2013 Jun;18(2):85-91.
14. J Nutr Biochem. 2012 Jul;23(7):768-76.
15. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2007;17(11):3059-64.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
ActivAMP® Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract (leaf)
Rose hip extract [from dog rose (Rosa canina) (stem and leaf) std. to 5% trans-tiliroside (18.6 mg)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, tapioca starch, dextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
ActivAMP® is a registered trademark of Gencor.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take two (2) capsules (servings) with the first meal of the day and one (1) capsule (serving) with the second meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.